dimanche 7 octobre 2018

auto handbrake not releasing

Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum
auto handbrake not releasing
hi ive got a scenic mk3 2009 1.5 dci , just fitted new clutch ,everything put back together ,car starts up and clutch and gears work fine ,one problem when putting in first gear and trying to pull away the auto handbrake does not release but if i put it in reverse and pull away in reverse the auto handbrake releases as normal . any help would be appreciated thanks
strange sound engine Scenic 2005
Does anyone recognize this sound

https://youtu.be/609WueMw_z0

Skickat från min H8324 via Tapatalk
Dashcam in Master mk3
Hi guys my first post ....took delivery of a new Master semi-auto 170bhp last week and first job was to fit the dashcam i had in my previous van, went well looked neat and tidy job, took it around the block to check just to find the radio kept cutting out, pulled the power lead to the dashcam and the reception cam back :frown2:
So choice was radio or dashcam but after reading a few threads on here...switched from DR to FM got the two now working happy togther.....trouble is I stripped the camera out for a few days before reading the forum so gave myself double the work ! ...well you live and learn :wink2:
Garage repair
I had repairs last Monday, however , the garage forgot to tighten the nuts up on my wheel, the wheel come flying off while driving , is the garage liable for this, for the damage caused?. As its damaged my macpherson strut and upper ball joint.
location of Neutral / Reverse switch on scenic mk3
please can anybody tell me location of Neutral / Reverse switch on renault scenic mk3 2009 1.5dci
Alloys on a 2010 scenic
Hi all,

My 2010 scenic just has steel wheels on at the moment which I’d eventually like to change. I fancy putting some Megane 225 alloys on it but wondering if they’d fit or not. I’m guessing the PCD will be ok. Just the offset etc

Any help appreciated. Oh and if you have a scenic III with 18s on Id love to see

Thanks.
Repair Sun Visor
Hi, I own a Renault Koleos and I have problem with a floppy sun visor on the drivers side. Is there any way I can remove or repair it. Thanks.
:grin2:
smell of gearbox oil - Clio 8V 1.2 2002
i was driving the wife's Clio 2 1.2 8v 2002 today and thought I was getting a smell of hot gearbox oil inside the car - not whilst driving , but when stopping and parking it up - could it have been in my head or what?
headlight suddenly wont turn off
Hi, I just joined the forum to ask for some help with a bizzare problem. Ive had my 2004 modus diesel for 4 years and never had a problem till tonight. I got back an hour ago to find my nearside headlight wont turn off. Its stuck on dip beam even with ignigtion off. I tried pulling fuses but none of them seem to control the lights. Im worried about a flat battery in the morning and Im supposed to be in work but it looks like im gonna be fixing the car. Has anyone had a problem like this or can give me some idea what it may be. thanks

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire