jeudi 4 octobre 2018

Renault Laguna 11 sport tourer 2.0l

Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum
Renault Laguna 11 sport tourer 2.0l
Hi hope some one can help last nite had to get aa out to my wife car as when you put the key card fob into the reader it did not recognise the card the patrol man done some test and has said it is the actual card reader that has gone any recommendations on were I can buy a new one hoping that it’s is not a main dealer part or does anyone no were someone is breaking a Laguna many thanks simon
Trafic 1982 shaking to pieces
Hiya, my name's Matt and I was brought to these forums thanks to RW's thread about his camper :grin2:



Few weeks ago I bought my first (converted) camper - really happy to finally own one, hoping to travel around europe this fall!

It's got a 2.1D, 5 speeds and a portapotty filled up by the last owner. Lovely stuff!


I've spent many nights working it up and it's almost passed MOT - only the speedo left to fix. The needle broke and there are no parts available here in Sweden so my fix is putting a bicycle speedo on it.


I'm glad it's a simple car - everything going on with it I can diagnose and fix but there's something really wonky going on.
It vibrates a bit when it gets moving but then I get up to cruising speed and the whole thing starts shaking really bad. Like, it feels like the front end is gonna start jumping. The gear stick slaps all over the place and the engine does the same.
If I give it more gas it stops, same if I let go. It only happens when I try to hold it steady. If I get it to high enough RPM then it stops, but at that point I'm driving way faster than I'd like to.


It happens mostly in 5th but I think it has something to do with it being under load because it happens in 4th going in some hills as well.
I've checked the motor mounts and they are fine.


I took a ride with a mechanic who thought it could be an inner CV joint and I'm gonna check on the later in the day but I want to know if there's anything else that could be causing it?


Thankful for all your help!
megan rear windows not working
hi i have been given a megan but elec rear windows are not working. iv checked fuses and ok. just wondering if anyone any ideas befor i start taking door apart to investigate.
thanks in advance
Meg 3 1.9dci engine hazart failure(p242f)
That kind of message was waiting for me in the car this morning. A quick check with elm327 gave that p242f code and nothing else.
Iv inspected the hoses and electric connections. Seem to be ok. Took a 20km run on motorway with high revs. For a preef moment the warning went to "check anti-pollution system" then back to engine hazart failure.
Car runs fine. All the 130 horses are there.

Is there a way to deal with this by driving a longer trips on motorway or do a have to the dealer for diagnostic?
megan abs light and esp light
hi all iv been given a megan which runs fine but after about 5 to 10 mins driving i get the abs light come on and one which says esp with a pic which looks like a skidding car. its a 2005 model, these lights go off when i leave car and then come back on after aprox time again
any ideas welcome please.
thanks in advance
This is a belter
Hello my friend has a 55 plate Clio and had found is red light is solid not even flashing he has changed ECU unit anti theft device key fob and ignition ring and yet we still have the solid light can someone help please we both in our 70s and its getting to us both I myself worked on cars most my life but stuck on electronics thanks Dave
Megane II Indicator Problem
My Megane has developed a problem with the nearside rear indicator which I think could possibly be an earthing problem. With the indicator on & braking, the whole nearside rear cluster flashes faster than the normal indicator. Can anybody help?
What clutch is in a Scenic 2 1.5dci?
I need a new clutch, as it has started slipping in first gear. Only thing is, there is 2 different variants on eurocarparts for my car. I need to know if it has a central slave cylinder or without bearings? As those are under the fitments on their site.

Thanks.
Trafic cruise control dash switch
Anyone know if the cruise on/off switch located on the dash is a standard Renault switch fitted to other models too? (Laguna etc)

I’m about to try to retrofit cruise to my van but need the switch and don’t fancy paying £40+ for a single switch!

My van is a 63 plate trafic sport if that makes any difference.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire