dimanche 30 mars 2014

Clio Mk3 window regulator help needed

Hi everyone,



Im new to the forum so this topic might of been discussed before but I cant seem to find an answer!



I have a 2006 mk3 clio, when I bought it the window was falling down so today I got round to changing the window regulator.



I had no problems getting the door card off. However when it came to getting the actual regulator out I gave up! I ubolted it no problems but I just couldnt release it from the holes holding it in.



FYI one side is still clipped in...I think the old owner tried to fix it aswell and gave up hence why one side is clipped in but not the other.



Ps the replacement regulator I got has a square plug to connect to the motor whilst my old one has a round plug...can I cut the wiring off and the just rewire the old wiring to the new plug?



Any help much appreciated. thanks.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire