lundi 31 mars 2014

infra red headphones .. need more, any ideas?

Just bought a newer 2.0dCi (175) Grande Espace, and although I nearly fried it's brains by jump starting it from my other Espace when it's battery went flat (NOTE TO SELF .. Don't do THAT again!), the nice folks at Milton Keynes Renault luckily were able to reflash the memory and fixed my error for £80 .. so that was both a relief, and a big lesson learned !



This one has head rest DVD screens (Blaupunkt) and came with two wireless headphones.



Does anyone have a clue where I might get hold of two more - preferably the same - maybe from a scrapped Espace for a reasonable amount of cash?



Car is a 2007 Dynamique, and these were factory fit I believe. There's no clue on the headphones themselves as to model or make.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire