lundi 31 mars 2014

Weird happenings with Clio lights

Evening all



If I put my clio into reverse, or I brake, or I indicate left or right the rear foglight warning light on the dash will light up. If I'm indicating it flashes in time with the indicator light on the dash. More annoyingly, if the lights are on then the rear tail light will dim slightly as the indicator lights up.



I did read about the rear numberplate light getting water in it, but the symptoms described in that post didn't match what is happening to me. I've checked all the bulbs and they all work (including 3rd brakelight) so I'm a bit stumped. I think it has only started today, the battery went flat on Saturday and I had to jump start the car, but all was ok on Saturday when I was driving and I've used my other car yesterday and today.



Has anyone had experience of this before?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire