dimanche 30 mars 2014

Weird noise when AC is on

Hi everyone!



I bought a new air conditioning compressor last spring. I had it installed to my Renault Laguna II (2006, 2.0l) last summer by professionals. It has worked (cold air is coming ok) but there is an awful noise when it is in use. We have cold winters in Finland and I thought to wait to the spring before figuring this out.



Noise is coming only when the airconditioning is on. Noise begins when motor RPM are over 3000. Noise is more frequent when RPM is higher. Noise stops when I stop the AC. Noise is extremely loud.



It seems that when it is cold outside the noise starts at 4000-5000 RPM, when car has warmed up it usually starts at 3000 RPM. It does not come up always but 70 % of times when AC is on. It is very annoying to drive 80-100 km/h with the AC on.



I uploaded a video to youtube becouse this is little hard to explain. Here is a link:

http://ift.tt/1gQoZAm



Do you have any idea what could be wrong? Is the compressor broken? Could it be that AC is overcharged?



I have couple weeks guarantee left with the compressor. I made a mistake becouse I ordered compressor from internet and I paid to local AC professional to install it...




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire