dimanche 30 mars 2014

Megane CC - Where can I get a New Key Card cheaper than Renault?

I have just bought a Megane CC.



The previous owner said it only has one key, she lost the other one. I'm not happy a second key is out there for my car somewhere.



Also the one I have got is totally cracked in half and split. the car is only 6 years old, how the hell do you loose a key and totally trash the only one remaining.



I called my local Renault Dealer and it was:-



Brand New Key from Renault £115

Programming it onto the car £82



:devil::devil:This is a total of £197 for one key!!!!:devil::devil:



However if I were to buy 2 keys then it is only £50 more for the second key.



Does anyone have any idea how or where can I get a New Key Card cheaper than Renault?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire