mardi 25 mars 2014

Espace 2.2 auto box won't change past 3rd when cold

Hey guys,



Need some help my 07 plate espace won't change gear in the auto mode when cold but if I put it into semi auto and drive it up to 5th and put it back into auto it's fine till you turn the engine off then you have to do the semi auto up the gears again then into auto after and it's fine till you switch off. It's ok on long drives but on short trips it's a pain coz if I forget it will rev up to full revs for a few secs then change gear but the ESP FLASHES up on the dash with a fault then it's gone.



I had a auto box espace brfore and it was nothing but problems so don't want another one as I am paying for it thus time.



Ps was towing a large trailer few days before this all happend and with this sealed for life I can't change the oil to see if that fixes it




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire