mercredi 26 mars 2014

Lag coupe seat covers?

hello all, probably should have asked on here sooner, after looking at the cost of upgrading my interior to leather through Renault £1200, I decided to look into other options, and found various sites selling made to measure seat covers



www.seatskinz.co.uk Is one of the better sites I found, however so far not a single place I have approached has been able to offer me anything, it seems the lag coupe is just too rare?



I wondered If anyone had any advice? as to where I could get a set of covers made, maybe a French company? the coupe is a lot more common over there I hear..



would even consider a full re trim, for the right price, or if anyone knows of lag coupes being broken for parts?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire