lundi 17 mars 2014

Laguna III - Bonnet Sensor - Alarming!


1st time poster so be gentle.



Have had my 08 Laguna III about a month now. Yesterday I popped the Bonnet in order to refill the water. Probably only the 2nd time I've had the bonnet open (the shame) since I got it, but then there has been little need to.

The problem is, as soon as I finished and tried to activate the Alarm I get a continuous high pitched tone sounding (from near the boot) for about 20seconds. I've had a look online and it suggests that the alarm is advising one of the sensors is not working right. Being that I was just in the bonnet seconds before, I'm going to make the assumption it is that. I've had a good look at it, and can't really see any reason why the sensor isnt making a connection (if that is the case). There are no dash alerts to advise of any open doors etc either.



If anyone has seen this issue before and has a nice solution to it I'd be much appreciative. Also, I don't know if it is worth noting, but some pages suggested that the alarm would go off intermittantly because of this, but there were no issues overnight last night with the alarm activated. However, same story again today when switching alarm on.



S.





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire