jeudi 27 mars 2014

Megane 3 power steering vs Megane RS 2 power steering.

Hi all.



This week I have decided to buy a 2004 megane RS sport coupe in amazing condition for it's age looks immaculate inside and out.



Fantastic car to drive it's so quick you wouldn't believe, it's a 225 that's been tuned to 255+



I also have a 2010 megane 3 coupe.



Probably an obvious question but I have had the 2010 megane for 1 year now and the power steering is light as a feather and I mean it's like you twitch the steering wheel and the car flys.



The megane sport on the out hand is very sticky or it feels heavier IMO.



Has anyone else ever driven both cars or own both and can compare? it's probably just the way it is and I'm over thinking it but just wanted to confirm.



I believe Megane 2 is electric and not sure what megane 3 is.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire