mercredi 26 mars 2014

MK2 Laguna Cabasse System Acting Strange

My Mk2 Ph2 Lag estate is fitted with the 6CD/MP3 Cabasse auditorium head unit which has a strange issue I can't seem to solve and hope you can help please.



Since owning the car the head unit works but non of the buttons work on the front.



With the ignition of I can turn the head unit on or off with the ignition on the radio is on but I can't turn it off!!



The only function that works is the radio, I can change the stations and volume by using the remote on the steering column but not on the actual head-unit.



As I say non of the buttons work, including the 1-6 buttons or the rotary volume control so can't change from say radio to CD.



When turning on you can hear the CD system cycling through but then after a few seconds it stops.



Thinking it was a dodgy head unit I purchased a second hand one on ebay for £80, received it this morning and plugged it.



But it still doing exactly the same thing so it can't be the head unit!!!



A couple of time with the original head unit I was asked for the code which I entered and it was correct but it didn't make any difference.



With the replacement head-unit I wasn't asked for the code.



My neighbour said the head-unit is code locked but is that was the case would they both be code locked and would the radio still work and why would it still be locked after I entered the correct code on the original unit?



Any help would be much appreciated.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire