mercredi 26 mars 2014

Where is Headlight Relay, scenic 2

alryty all,



started the car this evening and i have no dipped headlights, have checked all fuses, bulbs etc,I know the stalks not to blame I am getting all the other lights and i am getting a dash notification to let me know I have chosen dipped beam, so the signal is been sent, I Believe faulty relay not energising is to blame, when I switch the side lights on I hear a little click from the switching unit, when i switch to dipped headlight no click so says to me a possible faulty relay, does anyone know where the relay for the dipped headlights are? i believe they are inside the switching unit attatched to the circuit board but does anybody know which relay it is? if i can find it then I will just break the casing on the relay and manually close the switch allowing me to test if its just the relays coil or if its possibly a power issue.



Any help would be great,



cheers,

Mikey.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire