jeudi 27 mars 2014

Nowhere to put my arm!

Hi everyone. Just joined up to the forum this morning - glad to be part of something so helpful!



So I guess I'll just get to it right away.



I own a 2004 Scenic II, and it bugs me how many things aren't in it compared to it's European counterparts. One of which is a central console/armrest. It just has this floor plate, and your left arm kinda just dangles about with nothing to set it down on! haha Well anyways, does anyone know of anywhere I can get a genuine one for my car? Is that even possible?



I have searched the threads here but could only find people asking how to install them, however, I actually need to get one first and then I'll worry about that. Plus I don't think their posts were actually for the same car as mine - hence this thread.



I can tell this website is gonna help me out A LOT in the future!



So thanks in advance,



SF.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire