jeudi 27 mars 2014

Scenic 04 1.9DCi battery discharge

Hello.

Apologies for asking this question as there seem to be a number of threads but most of them don't appear to have a follow up post so not sure what the fixes were.

Anyway, my latest vehicle has on 2 occasions refused to start due to a discharged battery, on one occasion down to 7.5v. Jump starting got us going. As the car is new to me took it back to the supplier but they have told me there are no faults. I'm not convinced. I have put a new battery on. In 2 days the voltage has dropped 0.3v, is this drop normal on a modern car with radios, alarms, immobilisers etc?

Would love to know as I'm fed up of getting fobbed off and wish to send the car back if there is a fault.

Thanks.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire