vendredi 29 août 2014

2011 Clio III Dynamique TomTom 1.6 Automatic

I am trying to find out the correct pressure for my tyres. The tyre size is 16.



My handbook does not give the tyre pressure (as in the past) but refers one, in at least two places, to the chart on the driver's door. However, my driver's door was replaced by Renault Orpington but the chart was not replaced.



I have asked Renault West London but they do not know the correct pressures.



Ideally I need the matrix for Front/Back and Motorway/Non-motorway loaded/Non-motorway unloaded.



I have bought the skeleton sticker for the driver's door from Renault West London, but they have not been able to advise what pressures I should use.



Incidentally everyone I have asked (including at Renault) or searched online refers me to the Handbook, apparently unaware that Renault does not actually include a chart of pressures as previously.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire