mercredi 27 août 2014

Another Forum Newbie - Somerset area.

Hi,



I'm active on a number of forums but not a specific Renault one until now. I'm an aircraft engineer by trade but my passion is cars.



I have a 59 Clio GT that I bought new for commuting, but is used daily by my wife now as she loves it. She doesn't have much mechanical sympathy (bless her) so faults are only really detected if I manage to take it on a run.



I've been quite impressed with it in terms of driving over the years, but it suffered a few niggles whilst under warranty; the most irritating of which was the door rubbers splitting. (Which then happened again when out of warranty. Silly little job but annoying.) Also had DMF and air con condenser.



In terms of motoring I spend most online-time on detailing forums as I'm a bit of a geek over machine polishing and keeping cars looking their best, regardless of Mrs GE's attempts to rub paint along hedges and wheels along kerbs!



An***375;way, I'm looking forward to picking people's brains on technical facts/figures for any work I do on the Clio and I'm more than happy to help out with any advice on the basics of paint care/products. If I don't know the answer I know people who will.



Thanks for reading my blurb ...




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire