vendredi 29 août 2014

Rear electric window still not working but motor ok??

Hi all my drivers side rear window still isn't working.



At first I thought the motor was seized so I binned it and jammed the window up with wood.



I've since been and got a new motor and regulator but still nothing. The motor works ok as I've tested it by removing the regulator and connecting wires direct to the motor pins from the battery. It goes up and down fully this way.



I've also tried swapping the switches and regulator around from the other door and both work ok.



I've also got a new door loom thinking the problem must be in the wiring but still not working??



I can only see 3 fuses for electric windows in the glove box and they are all ok.



I'm at a loss what to try next, anyone have any ideas?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire