mercredi 27 août 2014

Central Heater vent Air-con

Hi so I have a newish(to me) Clio Mk2 Ph1 2000 and the central vents where damaged and need replacing.



I know how to replace the top dash, what i need to know is once the top dash is removed will this give me access to the Central Heater vents what i have been told it is easier to just replace the full section so the 2 vents and surrounding casing, is this the case? if so how do i get to this it looks like it is held in place with 4 screws.



I have also seen posts on clio sport that there is a HU tool? that can remove just the actual vents as they are on a tiny clip held in by a very brittle plastic but !!



Any help would be much appreciated



So



1. is it easier to replace full central vents and vent holder, if so how?



2. if not can i just replace the vents and what is the tool needed or how do i make one?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire