mercredi 27 août 2014

gearbox shows neutral even though on D or P

Hi everyone,



I have a problem with an automatic gearbox in my Renault Grand Scenic 2010. Sometimes everything is ok and I can drive the car without any problems, at other times the computer will always display 'neutral' and will not let me start the engine.



I have done computer diagnostics for the gearbox at renault dealership and following errors came up:

1) DTC174029 - Shift Drum 1 - Invalid Signal

2) DTC174129 - Shift Drum 2 - Invalid Signal

3) DTC178194 - Changing Gears Shift Drum 2 - Unexpected Operation

4) DTC177664 - Gearbox Input 2 Speed Sensor Circuit - Signal Plausibility Failure



People at the dealership didn't know what the cause of these errors is.



When replacing oil filters, my mechanic dropped the wrench and some kind of spark went off. After driving aroun 150 miles problems started occuring. Could this be related?



Has anyone else had similar problems?



Kind regards,

Krystian




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire