dimanche 31 août 2014

Removing injectors from 1.9 dci laguna 130bhp

Hi,

It's the first time I've posted anything here, but I've found the discussions and advice and experiences invaluable in the pursuit of keeping my laguna on the road with minimal intervention from the dreaded Renault dealer..



I've just tried and tested a method of getting injectors out easily that I read about somewhere, but where escapes me (sorry to whoever you are)

I have posted a YouTube video to show the technique. I apologise for the lack of camera skills, as I was working alone, and the injector didn't want to come out as easily as the first and third one did. Even though, I think that some of you might find it useful. I even boasted to a mechanic friend of mine, saying I can get an injector out while drinking a coffee at the same time..



Here is a link to the video.



http://ift.tt/1lqZyso




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire