vendredi 31 octobre 2014

2001 Clio Alize 1.4 16v possible multi relay box issue?

Hi,



My wife has a 2001 Clio 1.4 16v Alize. The sunroof seals gave up the ghost recently, which hopefully I have repaired but i think where water has leaked into the car it may have damaged the multi-relay box.



The heater, rear window heater and ac controller doesn't get any power, I assume the mechanical side works as the fan runs on all the number locations and blows hot and cold air. Everything else works on the car, wipers, central locking, interior and exterior lights etc just not the controller. I bought another one off fleabay recently which the seller assured me was working when it came out of the original car but when I swapped them over I got the same issue.



Has anyone got any ideas as to what I can do or where to look for a solution?



Thanks

Al




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire