mardi 28 octobre 2014

strange electronics box

Hiya people a newbie here so I'm hoping someone can shed some light on this for me. I run a 2011 Renault master which I use for European work with bed and night heater. The other night when it was completely dark I noticed a light coming from under the dash in the passenger foot well, next morning when I stuck my noggin under there I noticed a clear plastic box with several tiny led lights blinking green Orange red etc, does anybody know if that really should be there? It is quite loose with wires coming out of it and looks rather out of place, I should point out that the van is ex rental from enterprise so I'm Wondering if it may have had a GPS tracker fitted to it considering it was based in northern Ireland and would it also cause the van to suffer from turbo lag and hesitation when pressing the accelerator pedal? Thanks in advance guys.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire