lundi 27 octobre 2014

The 305 collection

Hello all, its been a while since i sold my clio, my cousin still has his traffic and clio and both are going quite well.



Back in may i went and bought myself a 1985 Peugeot 305 S5 1.6:





My cousin then went and bought himself, a 305 van:





He then told me to put a diesel in the S5 so told me to buy this van for its engine:





I almost started into stripping the S5 but then seen another 305 this time an automatic for sale in the Isle of wight, which i went and bought and drove back home, (600 miles without any problem):





I began stripping the S5 down in August and its currently down to the shell, there are bits of rust here and there and i want to have it properly sandblasted and welded up before respraying it and putting a new engine into it.









Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire