jeudi 30 octobre 2014

Scenic III - Complete tyre sensor failure

Hi,



I wonder if someone could help because it's a real hassle for me to take this car to a dealer because I am a foreign country and I don't speak the language.



I have a new Scenic III received last week. The tyre pressure sensors were all working when I received the car. After only 400 kms all four went off line exactly at the same time.



Now obviously all four sensors will not have failed at the same time, so it's the receiver in the car or some software bug.



Please could someone tell me if there is something simple I can check (i.e a cable plug) as I have no idea where the receiver is and where to check. Also if it is a software fault, can I reset the system and try again? How do I do this?



Thanks,



Tom




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire