lundi 27 octobre 2014

Knocking clanking noise Laguna II OSF

I have a laguna II 1.9. A noise has developed in the front drivers side. It's not really loud when the power is on or when it is in gear and still moving under power. It really shows up when either in neutral and freewheeling at slower speeds and increases in frequency if I speed up until it seems to disappear. There is also a lot of clanking type sound if I am stationary and moving very slowly, ie I was waiting at some lights on a hill yesterday and traffic started moving forward but very slowly, as I started to move forward it was clanking and banging quite loudly. I have done a lot of work to this car since a bought it, suspension, rear bearings/hubs, disks pads, shocks and springs all round some interior stuff, windows regulators a few times rear subframe bushes a few times, anti roll bars, ball joints etc. I kind of know some stuff but i am no mechanic. I was wondering if anyone had any ideas of what i can try or check to see if I can figure this out. I don't really have the money for a mechanic right now and would prefer to do it myself if possible. Any Ideas? Thanks in advance




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire