jeudi 30 octobre 2014

Laguna 1.9 DCi wont start .. Help Me!!

Hi guys,

I have recently purchased a 2005 Laguna 1.9 DCi.

After changing headlight bulb ( I removed battery for easier access) Once battery refitted I now have serious electrical problems.



Unloack car with key card ..ok

insert card .. All lights ok as it should and steering lock releases ok

Press Start button .. display fades then after 2-3 seconds ignition just clicks then recycles back to beginning ... Press Start is displayed.



The more I try the more errors thr display throws up .. airbag error, ABS error, Hand brake error



Up until the battery disconnect all was good.

Have tried various methods with key card and disconnect/reconnect battery.



This morning it trapped me at work, trying usual things but now when reconnect battery and press start the dash goes mental, all lights flash rapidly, rev counter needle bounces. and there is a very loud clicking sound which I cannot locate (possible starter solenoid having a breakdown)

Will be calling AA to recover car (possibly to nearest bonfire)



Please help as really going out of mind with this.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire