mardi 28 octobre 2014

Megane 3 front bumper removal - time and tooling?

Afternoon all, I want to fit aftermarket parking sensors to my wife's Megane 3. It's the Generation version, 2010 model, 4-door 1.6 diesel.



Looking at the car, it seems difficult to fit the sensors, mainly due to lack of access and difficulty in routing the wires through the engine bay.



So, could anyone help me with info on how easy it is to remove the front bumper? I've got a basic tool kit including torx adapters, any other tooling needed? What sort of time frame am I looking at, for removal?



If anyone has a 'how to', that would be absolutely superb!



I'm an aircraft engineer by trade (although I haven't laid hands on tools for a few years), so I have some ability.... :-)




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire