mardi 28 octobre 2014

2010 Megane III coupe 1.5 dci - Blower stopped working after heavy rain

Hi all, I really hope someone can help me!



I started my car this morning and everything was grand except my blowers wouldn't come on! They wouldn't come on in any setting at all, 1, 2 ,3 or 4, nothing. After reading a previous post I have perhaps realised it is due to blocked drain holes at the bottom corners of the windscreen and the knock on effects of same.



Can anyone advise, firstly, how to clear these out effectively & secondly if my blower motor is likely dead now due to water ingress somehow?



I will check fuses too of course, if I can locate the fuse required.



Any help anyone can give will be greatly appreciated. If I do find a solution I will post here with photos so others know how to sort this out.



Thanks.



Pete




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire