mardi 31 mars 2015

2006 Renault Clio 1.2 Oil Dripping From Engine

Hello folks



new to this forum but looking for a bit of insight into what could possibly be wrong with my clio.



it's started dripping oil from the passenger side of the engine bay, haven't been able to pin point the leak. It drips when left sitting, resulting in fairly large oil patches left over a period of 3-4hours. My car recently had a new gearbox in december and a new driveshaft on the offside in january. I had the car serviced at the start of december and the oil is now absolutely manky again.



Also my engine makes a squealing noise when sitting idle. My mechanic friend changed the auxiliary belt thinking it could be the case but the squeal has returned, the squeal disappears when the car is in gear.



I have no mechanical experience and no access to a ramp etc.



Many thanks in advance




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire