samedi 28 mars 2015

Renault Espace 2.2DT Fuel problem

Hi all.



I hope someone here can help me out with a small problem.



I was driving along the other day and the cambelt snapped on my car.



Instead of listing to people who said don't worry it only smashes the rockers up and wont of damaged the valves. I went out a brought a complete engine.



With a lot of yelling swearing and blood sweat and tears I managed to get the engine in.



I have tried with my heart to get fuel up to the injectors. I have been told that the fuel pumps are actually programed to the car.



So I would need to either get it programed or take the old fuel pump off and change it over.



thing I can not see is that a V Reg car would even have a programed fuel pump with it being a rotary pump.



Or is Renault main dealer right that either I have to change the pump over or take it to them to have it programed.



could someone please give me some advice.



Thanks for reading and I hope someone might be able to shed some light on this matter.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire