dimanche 29 mars 2015

DCi throttle body

I'm getting a DF645 'Air inlet flap position control' error. I've had a peep at it and cannot see the throttle flap move with the engine on or off - it is open at the moment and I can move it by hand. The troubleshooting manual suggest that it is broken and should be replace - this is one option (part number 8200330810). But I think it is more electrical related (I have recently had the motor out to replace gearbox and quite a few other electrical problems already, so one more electrical problem wouldn't be a surprise). I did clean the EGR valve while I had the engine out, so could have broke something in this process.



Is there a way to test the throttle body (by applying 12v to some of the pins)?



My laptop has run out of battery, but I shall try operating it with my Can Clip - apparently I need SC036 - I'm sure it will all be logical (in a nuts French kid of way). It is has been a bit of a battle with the Clip reader so far!



Car runs OK, throttle response seems slightly lumpy (but this could be paranoia) and it does run on ever so slightly when switching the motor off. Mpg is slightly down at 39 rather than 42 before I took the motor out. Power seems where it should be. The DPF light has just come on after I've been messing with the Clip this afternoon - could be related or not.



Also have an intermittent throttle pedal error DF165 Accelerator pedal position sensor circuit on Clip (DF508 motorised throttle valve control - when read on a friends Snap on reader) - but this cleared and remained cleared for a while, but has occurred 3 times over the last 2 months - not got round to looking at this and unsure if related or not.



Seems like I still have a few things to fix before the car is running right (at least I've got rid of the tyre monitor systems this afternoon)




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire