dimanche 29 mars 2015

Leak found. How do i fix it?

Hi,



I know there's loads of posts about water leaks but I've found where the leak is coming from and I'm hoping someone has had the same problem and can tell me how i fix it.



So, the driver's footwell was damp and I've been looking for ages to see if I can find where the leak is. Today it ****ed it down, so I went straight out and had a feel about. Under the steering wheel above the pedals in the right hand corner I reached my hand into a sort of ledge. There was water in a pool there and behind it there felt like a fan.



Anyone know what this will be and how I fix it? Any help would be greatly appreciated cause I can't afford to take it to a garage and it's starting to smell!!



Thanks,



Andy




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire