mardi 31 mars 2015

Renault kangoo 1.5 2002 problems

Hi all,

Got a problem with me Kangoo.



I have read tons of other problems on here but though someone might know a definate answer without spending a shed of money on it, although, a definate answer maybe hard by what i describe.



Since owning the van about 2 months it suffers from real bad blue smoke and throws the coil light on. I had it diagnosed and it came up with glow plug malfuntion and egr malfunction along with injector faults. I took the injectors out, stripped them and put them into an ultrasonic tester and put back in. I then done a leak off test again as 2 of the pots prior were filling up faster and since cleaning the injectors ( cleaning i mean strip the whole internals out) the leak off tests are similar.



Since the diagnostics I have replaced the 4 glow plugs and the egr was replaced prior to me getting the vehicle.



I have done an engine flush with all new filters put on and used the actual engine flush.



The light came back on after the garage wiped them off and it is throwing the egr and glow plugs back up along with a fault they cant read and advised me to tske it to a diesel place to be looked at. I am wanting to fix the problem myself with a bit of help/direction from you guys as i dont want to throw money at it when its value is not that much, other than the issues it runs really well.



Recently it takes a few more cranks to get it going with a puff of smoke, it seems to run ok until it heats up then the smoke comes and i mean really comes. It still pulls with no misfires or lack of hesitation. Inside the cabin when the engine is warm I can smell like exhaust sweet fumes.





Any ideas and thanks for reading, Ian.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire