lundi 30 mars 2015

Megane MK3 - Bluetooth Issues

Hello,



Heres the story:



Couple of days ago my bluetooth was playing up, disconnecting then reconnecting every 10 mins or so.

Thought nothing of it at the time.



The day after, my radio stalk stopped working and the buttons on the front of the radio stopped working.



Later that day, turned the car on again, radio completely dead. Would not come on at all.



The next day, turned on the car, had a battery low warning. Obviously something was draining the battery.



Thought my battery was knackered, brought a new one.



Started playing up again.



Yesterday, connected up my phone to my bluetooth again, radio buttons stopped working again.



Had to disconnect the battery to reset it.







Any one know the issue?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire