mardi 31 mars 2015

DF Fault Codes Help Needed

Hi, I've been repairing my 02 Clio DCi 80.



I've just brought a can clip clone from ebay to read the ECU codes etc.



First read gave me a mega long list of faults so I erased them and then went for a short drive. Came home and re-read the codes. The only ones left that keep returning are:



DF022 - Air Temp Sensor Circuit

DF115 - Inlet Manifold Pressure Sensor Circuit

DF116 - Camshaft Position Sensor Circuit

DF071 - Track 1 Pedal Sensor.





Long story short, when I got the car she'd barely start, run or had any power. Turns out the turbo was knackered so I replaced that for a new one along with new Camshaft and Crankshaft sensors.



Then when I'd done that lot, she had no power and chucked out black smoke like crazy so I looked at the EGR. Tried cleaning it but still the same. Tried disconnecting the ECU plug to the EGR and that made it worse. Sounded like it had spanners in the engine. So I rotated the EGR round but left the ECU plug connected and it was better but still smoked. This lead me to the MAF which I've disconnected and left disconnected and she runs nice with hardly any smoke.



So I know why I'm getting the Air Temp error code and I also know why I'm getting the Pedal Sensor error Code but I don't know why I'm seeing the other two - the MAP and Camshaft Sensor.



Certainly the MAP sensor could be knackered but not a new Camshaft Sensor?

Interestingly, when I dig deeper in the fault code reader side of CLIP, it says these errors are no longer present but are stored yet I've erased all the codes but these two still return when the engine has been run or is running.



Does anyone have any ideas why they're coming back or how to permanently erase them using Clip V1.45?



Cheers





Edited to add a quick question:



I know this has been covered over and over but I can't find a difinitive answer and it may even be related to the MAP error I'm getting -

With the EGR blanked off, should it be mapped out of the ECU altogether? Surely the engine or rather the ECU is expecting to see that warm exhaust gas being mixed in to the intake?



What makes me wonder is the car feels like it's peaked in 2nd gear at 3k RPM. It just doesn't feel right in that respect hence I purchased the clip to clear up all the faults to see if it would put straighten itself out with all the faults repaired and cleared.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire