mardi 3 novembre 2015

Clio amplified antenna?

I want to fit a single din Pioneer Dab Radio DEH-X8700DAB. Although my question is about the DAB Antenna I have some supplementary general questions too, please excuse if not appropriate.


Clio 1.2 Dynamaic 2 door '59 plate facelift front end model.


Q1 Is the radiao antenna amplified on this model? I wanted to use a DAB splitter to avoid having to fit new aerial or window antenna.


Q2 Do I need the Kan-Bus adapter for stalk controls etc.


Q3 Has anyone had experience of ordering Focal Speakers through Renault dealerships. What a nightmare.


Focal say they have model specific high quality direct replacement speakers for doors etc and dash mounted replacement tweeters, which feature inline passive crossovers and comes with fixing kit.


http://ift.tt/1XLtjDp


Any advice gratefully accepted. I just want to fit the unit connect up to the existing roof antenna for dab using a spitter and replace the dire current spekers and tweeters without cutting or removing half the dash as my local installer wants about £150 to do!


Clio amplified antenna?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire