mardi 3 novembre 2015

twingo 61 juddering help please

Hi, the past two mornings at 7am my car hasn't started properly. I apologise I no nothing about cars so I will explain best way I can.

Usually I just turn the key and car starts but past two mornings as I say it doesn't start and I have to press on the gas and turn key. The weather hasn't been really cold (I'm guessing this would have an effect) it's been about 7 degrees and damp and foggy.

Then when iv pulled away the car is juddering like it's going to stall, then iv been getting it going and put it into 2nd and then it started juddering like mad.

Can I have some advise please?
I only had it in at Evans halshaw last Friday for a free vehicle health check and everything came back fine, just needed to replace a coil on the suspension or something like that.

Thanks a lot
Sarah


twingo 61 juddering help please

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire