lundi 2 novembre 2015

DPF on Scenic 3

Hi All, I have a Scenic 3 1.5 DCI 110 with a check emissions error. I read the fault code as PB047B (as I recall) which is a pressure sensor on the exhaust. It would make sense that the DPF may be blocked as the car has 80K Miles. I reset the fault but it comes back after a few engine restarts. I have tried giving the car a good run on the motor way with the fault code off, but it still comes back. So I suspect a DPF clean is the next step. I see a company called (DPF SERVICE IRELAND, Carrickmacross) who tell me they will clean it and on the phone they seemed OK. Has any one dealt with this company and could you recommend them. Also they will collect the DPF but I will need to remove it. Has any one done that how hard is it to remove? Also where are the DPF pressure sensors located I would like to check these if possible before I go down this path.


DPF on Scenic 3

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire