lundi 2 novembre 2015

Kangoo 1.9D New Engine

Hi guys, I recently became the owner of an S plate Kangoo for very cheap (£200) No rust or body issues but does have a blown engine. As part of the deal it comes with a replacement engine that just needs fitting (1.9D non turbo) Now, with the replacement engine sat on the bench it makes sense to change a few of the harder parts before it gets fitted. I'm going to swap the cam belt, idlers and water pump. I'm not really clued up on diesels, is there anything else you guys would recommend I change while the lump is out of the van? Also, is the cam belt straight forward enough on these? I've done cam belts before but never on a Renault or a diesel. Sorry for the essay! Any tips would be appreciated.
Dave


Kangoo 1.9D New Engine

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire