lundi 2 novembre 2015

electrical issue with new traffic

I have a two month old traffic dci 140 sport
Driving home the other night the radio made a droning noise and the whole cab area started shuddering and vibrating I pulled over switched the van off and removed the key. The droning noise and shuddering continued and the whole dashboard remaind illuminated as it would with the keys in the ignition. I pulled the bonnet the engine was idle, so I removed the main battery lead and the droning and shuttering stopped. I then reconnected the battery and everything was fine. Then yesterday whilst driving the volume from the r link radio system stopped also the volume from the hands free kit stopped working again I removed and reconnected the battery and everything went back to normal.
Has anyone else had any similar problems


electrical issue with new traffic

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire