lundi 2 novembre 2015

Lighting fault when running after flat battery

Hi,
First time on this forum, so hi; I hope you can come to my rescue.

To cut a long story short returned to my clio 172 this evening. I turned it on as normal and then took a phone call, just before I hung my call up. I noticed the lights dip and then die and then the car would not start - flat battery!

I eventually managed to start the car on the second attempt. Will be getting a new battery tomorrow.
However, now I presume I have blown a fuse.

The lights function normally when in each position on the light stalk with ignition off but when I start the car the lights are now functioning in a faulty manner. Position one on the stalk is full beam, position two is half bean and position three is full beam. Is this a blown fuse or is it something more sinister?

Kind regards,
David


Lighting fault when running after flat battery

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire