lundi 2 novembre 2015

New ignition barrel problems

Hi, this is probably in the wrong place but I can't seem to work my way around here very well on my phone ?. I'm on holiday in Spain and my 2002 scenic 1.9 dci ran wonderfully, nipped to the shops for provisions but when I returned to the car it would not start. I got recovered to my friends house where the next day I got to work, battery, tubes, bits and bobs out to get to the starter motor, I could only guess a cable had worked loose on the journey and needed refitting, but no, everything was as it should be. The ignition barrel did not feel right and on closer inspection I discovered when turned fully as if to start the car the key would not spring back as it should. I was taken to a local scrap yard where I got an ignition barrel and key, swapped them over, changed the internals to the key fobs but it still doesn't turn over?? All the lights come on, the ignition barrel and immobiliser ring are back in place, but the starter doesn't even try to turn, it's raining heavily, I'm wet through, cold, miserable and out of ideas, but the kettle is on!! Can anyone help please.


New ignition barrel problems

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire