lundi 25 août 2014

Grand Espace Leak-Power steering Fluid???

Hi All



Well im back with more issues with my Grand Espace!!



I have been told the steering rack needs to be replaced ( it does feel very 'loose' when driving and I can hear a grinding/whining noise when turning the wheel) but yesterday I noticed that a leak seems to have appeared.Its on the drivers side and looking underneath the car i can see where its dripping off but I am not convinced this is the actual leaking point.



The fluid looks a light brown/amber colour but when I put cardboard on the floor the patch was just clear (not dark like i assume oil looks) it does not have any smell to it.



So could it be power steering fluid leaking from the steering rack or could it be brake fluid or diesel or anything else??



It only started yesterday and seems to leak when car stopped on drive after being driven. It is not gushing out and seems to start about 30 minutes after stopping it then stops after a bit.



Any ideas would be appreciated.



Many Thanks




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire