lundi 25 août 2014

Laguna III 2.0 (58) anti pollution filter warning

Hi guys, hope you can help here?



I'm checking on behalf of my aunt, she has a 58 plate Laguna III 2.0 petrol and the anti pollution filter warning is showing!



No loss of performance as far as I know or increased fuel consumption, again as far as I know.



From a little reading I have heard that perhaps a run down the motorway for a few miles with high revs in say 3rd gear can help to burn off sooty deposits, is that correct?



I'm also thinking of looking at fuel filter / air filter anyway as service is due, these changes may help or not?

Obviously a code reader would be helpful to help diagnose, is there a map of any Renault owners with the required software that could help somewhere for beer money?



Other things to check I guess could be coils, plugs and or 02 lambda sensors?



Hope to hear from any knowledgable Renault guys to help me out.



Thanks in advance



Best



Jim




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire