lundi 25 août 2014

Trafic LL29 Intermittent ROS Indicator Issue

Just wondering if there's a known weak point in the loom on the LL29? I have an intermittent fault on the rear offside inidcator. Sometimes it works fine and the rest it doesn't. I've checked again and again and can't find the break or bad connection.



So far I've:



Checked loom continuity as far as the loading area bulkhead - fine.

Checked the bulb holder - fine.

Changed the bulb twice.



When it doesn't work I cannot detect any voltage at the cluster. Short of running a new cable from the side repeater, which involves a lot of interior trim removal and trying to get through the bulkhead near the bonnet release, I'm running out of patience and ideas.



I hate admitting defeat and handing over money to spanner monkeys............




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire