dimanche 24 août 2014

what phase (ph) is my car?

I have a Renault Clio sport 1.4 year 2000.



Can anyone help me as i need a new cluster and connector.



I originally noticed i had a disco going on at the rear of my car when i was indicating and braking at the same time, so after research I went looking for a earthing issue and noticed that my driver rear side cluster and connector was rusted and pretty corroded so its time for a replacement (it is temporally ok as i sanded rust off).



I am struggling to find out what part i need due to the phases for example i was under the impression my car was a mk2 phase 2, however im seeing mk2 phase 1`s for 2000 and mk2 phase 2 for 2000 so im a little confused.



as always any help will be much appreciated :-)




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire