samedi 27 septembre 2014

Help laguna almost caught fire this morning

I have just got this car and last night I went to go out and noticed that no inside lights worked even map lights buttons all dead, so today I checked fuse ,ha ha it was blown so I put in another parked car in supermarket went in shop came out and there is bad smelling smoke pouring out from around passenger seat belt and a hole in rear passenger kick plate I quickly thought the fuse so went to pull it as I opened fuse door it poped ! So smoke clears and just caught it! Now this evening I just went to garage and put side lights on and noticed now I have no dash lights on the speedo rev counter fuel temp gauges so thought maybe that fuse got hurt this morning and again ha ha it was blown so found another put it in tried lights and pop it blows it again! So has any one come across any of this before? I ha ve a 2002 dy 1.6 petrol any advice please , many thanks Amy




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire