mardi 30 septembre 2014

Problems with vibration

Hello people,

I am new to the forum.



3 months ago I bought a Renault Scenic II 1.9 DCI 96 KW 130 HP 2006

I have a vibration on the gas pedal mostly between 2000 and 2300 rpm in any gear, even at idle, I changed my big hydraulic engine mounts and definitely is better but still feel tiny vibrations

Is it possible that the vibrations transmitted carrier lever or something else

Sometimes when a car left parked on a slope a few days no little vibration



Another problem is that we are only at the first movement at 13 kmh I have a strange thumping sound from the front right portion (say that five times hear the thump, thump) thereafter'll never be heard until you turn off the car.

When you reload the same car again heard only once.

On the forums, I found that the ESP pump has a check.

How can I fix this



Many thanks for any help




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire