vendredi 26 septembre 2014

Radio stalk problem

Hi all. I recently fitted this stereo to my 55 plate clio extreme 4: http://ift.tt/YksI1u



I also bought these leads so I can use the stalk controls. These are aparantly the right cables:



http://ift.tt/1vao0At



http://ift.tt/1vanYZg



Now I have connected the car leads to the above ISO commector along with the yellow plug. The above lead then to the ISO leads that go into the back of my HU and then the 3.5mm jack patch lead into HU and the stalk controls won't work.



I emailed them and they say they are correct leads and suggested I try things.



First he told me to connect certain leads first and switch ignition on and off and the. Tune a radio station. I haven't got a adapter for fm aerial

Yet so I asked if DAB would do and he said yes but would it?, so I set a pre-set DAB station and turned ignition off and back on and it still won't work.



He then said on the wiring harness disconnect the yellow and red bullet connectors and connect red to yellow and yellow to red and try that. The stalk still won't work. However after setting my Hu up again because I had disconnected leads it then displayed a demo mode which it does not do when yellow to yellow and red to red bullet connectors are together but with red to yellow it resets the HU once I turn ignition off and back on and wants me to set up again and just keeps resetting every time I turn ignition on and off and I also get like a pop sound from the speakers like you would get wen turning audio equipment off.



The guy wants me to send that black box to them for inspection because he thinks it's faulty. Surely it wouldn't be would it?



Does anyone know if there's a reason it's not working ?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire